Little Bees Rules Of Play
Waiver Form Is At The End Of The Rules
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times. Little Bees Soft Play does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2) Our soft play apparatus is only suitable for children who are under 4’11”ft or 150cm in height and under age 11years and under. Children over this height can supervise younger siblings.
3) After using the toilet, children should wash their hands before entering the play area.
4) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5) SHOES MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
6) Age restrictions apply on various rides in the play area, please ask staff for more details. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children. All under 3’s must be accompanied by an adult on the main/junior play frame.
8) Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts on the play equipment, to minimise risk of personal injury. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
9) For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb the slides, or play in front of the slide exits.
10) No sharp objects are permitted in the play area.
11) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
12) No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
13) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
14) Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who have become unwell in the soft play area, must leave the building immediately.
15) Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
16) Fighting, bullying, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Little Bees Soft Play Staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to enforce total bans.
17) Parents / guardians must:
- Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times.
- Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely.
- Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
18) Our equipment is designed for children’s play, adults may supervise their children whilst on the equipment. Adults using the equipment and slides do so at their own risk.
19) In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
20) Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
21) Please report any damage to Little Bees Soft Play property to a member of staff.
22) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in either the toilets or designated baby change room. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided.
23) No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre, unless purchased from the café. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year. Abuse of this rule, will result in membership being revoked.
24) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
25) Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
26) We suggest that you leave all valuables at home. We cannot accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur in the building or from the car park.
The Little Bees Soft Play team keep a watchful eye on children as they go about their normal tasks, however children will always remain the full responsibility of the parent/guardian or organiser at all times. We advise any customers with medical conditions including pregnancy, to avoid our activities.
Socks must be worn at all times and it is advisable to have children’s arms and legs fully covered, when using the slides to avoid friction burns. Dresses, skirts and shorts are not suitable. Children should use slides feet first in a sitting or lying position on their backs. Adult are only allowed on the soft play structure to assist with young children and must also wear socks. Our slides are designed for children’s play and adults using them do so at their own risk.